Fremax rotors are made of special cast iron alloy with higher carbon content. High carbon discs have been successfully used in high-performance car racing applications. Fremax has included this technology in its wide range of applications.
- Optimal thermal conductivity
- Help to prevent brake judder
- Avoid braking noise due to better damping coefficient
- Higher resistance to distortion and thermal cracking
- Improved braking safety and performance
For over 30 years, Fremax manufactures premium auto parts, recognized for quality and safety in the most demanding automotive markets worldwide. Due to superior quality of its brake discs and drums, Fremax is the Official and Exclusive Supplier of Stock Car Brazil ans Porshe GT3 Cup Brazil.
Loading... Please wait