CAD $ 533.99 Neuspeed Power module 1.8TSI and 2.0TSI
Neuspeed Power module 1.8TSI and 2.0TSI #64.10.14
NEUSPEED Power Module is a device which easily allows most able person to upgrade the performance of their 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI (Gen 2.5 or Gen3 engine) without reducing the reliability or integrity of the engine, clutch and driveline. This is the simplest and best alternative or option to chip tuning. The NEUSPEED Power Module is an all new design, not some rebranded 3rd party product. It is a plug and play box that intercepts at the MAP and Boost sensors and can be installed or removed within minutes without any detection. There is a convenient two position switch for 91+ premium fuel and 100+ octane race fuel for maximum HP output. The electrical components are housed in a billet aluminum enclosure which is protected from the elements and is designed and manufactured to be positioned within the engine bay of your vehicle. The wire harness is manufactured using automotive quality wiring which is both oil and heat resistant, and has the same OE water proof connectors as used on your engine.
NEUSPEED Power Module's are designed, engineered and tuned for a specific engine, not a generic box.
Two position switch:
+4 PSI Increase (91 octane+)
+6 PSI Increase (100 octane+)
1.8 TSI: +35 HP
2.0 TSI: +40 HP
Increases boost by modifying the charge pressure and map sensor readings
Allows ECU to remain in control of boost
- The actual boost is increased by a precise amount
- Boost is increased in a gradual, progressive fashion
- Uses the closed loop control of the ECU to increase boost
Readings in the vacuum region are stock
- No effect on cold start
- No effect on warm-up
- No change to idle, cruise and moderate acceleration modes of operation
Retains stock ECU programming
- No change to factory ECU programming, communication or safety protocols
- No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty
- Not effected by ECU reprogramming by the dealer
- Makes use of existing ECU programming for higher boost levels
- Correct Air/Fuel mixture maintained from the wide band O2 and closed loop mode of the ECU
- Ignition timing optimized by the ECU
- Plug-and-play intercept at Boost and MAP sensor connector locations
- Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes (depending on model)
- No trace Power Module was ever there after removal
- Power Module can be sold or installed on another vehicle of the same engine type.
Fits: 2013.5-15 VW Jetta GLI & Turbo Beetle 2.0 TSI 210HP and 2014-15 Beetle, Golf 7, Jetta & Passat 1.8 TSI engines.
CARB Pending. Emission testing to be California compliant and any states that follow.
Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California. Made in USA
NOTE: NEUSPEED P-FLO Air Intake and Hi-FLO discharge pipe highly recommended
DO NOT USE POWER MODULE IF ECU HAS BEEN TUNED OR MODIFIED.
MFG Part # : 64.10.14
Price : CAD $ 533.99
B7 (2012-2017) /
Volkswagen / Golf / GTI / Rabbit / Cabrio / MK7 GTI (2015-Present) / 2.0T Gen3
Volkswagen / Golf / GTI / Rabbit / Cabrio / MK7 Golf (2015-Present) / 1.8T Gen3
Volkswagen / Jetta / MK6 Sedan (2011-2018) / 1.8T Gen 3
Volkswagen / Jetta / MK6 Sedan (2011-2018) / 2.0T Gen 3